Okay, here's some more of us in Hawaii for Spring Break!!! The top pictures are Melanie and me boogie boarding at Huki Lau beach. That was a lot of fun. The waves were perfect for us, not too big but still big enough to be fun. I went and tried some bigger waves, but all I got was thrashed and scraped up. It wasn't much fun, though Melanie and Adam thought it was funny that it took me more than 15 minutes to get out to the waves because they came so hard so frequently. Anyway, Huki Lau was fun.
Next is Waimea Falls. It was a nice short hike. We got in the water and swam to the falls. The water was surprisingly deep, like 30'!! Everything is so green there!
Finally, you see me eating one of Motsumoto's original snow cone/shaved ices. There is ice cream at the bottom. They are so good and so cheap! We even went back later in the week for more :)
We love you all!
Ryan & Mel

5 comments:
Thanks for visiting us, we loved having you here. I especially liked watching Ryan get beat up at pounders beach. You were right, it was hilarious! Adyson misses you guys!
Hey guys! Looks like you had a blast! We love Hawaii! Maybe we'll go together one day- when Ryan's making the big bucks as an attorney! I added your link on my page... Love you both :}
Yay! You guys have a blog too :) It is so cool keeping track of everyone this way. Looks like you're doing great!
Congratulations Ryan! Your trip sure looks like it was fun..and warm. One of these days we are going to make it to Hawaii. Wish you guys were closer so we could see you more often. We were looking at wedding pictures and the only person Carissa could name besides me and Brian and Grandma and Grandpa was Melanie. She must like you because she was excited to see your picture.
Ok Melanie...I didnt know you had a blog..I'm out of the loop! Its good to see you guys. We never get together with everyone now that our families are all huge! Hows chicago? Thats where you are now right? Jeremy is there for the week with work. They always send him that way for training..maybe I can go with him one time and see you guys! Are you coming to the big Haddock reunion this summer? We hope to see you ! Keep in touch
Post a Comment