Friday, April 18, 2008

Out with the Old


Hooray!! We're moving!! We just started moving today and plan to take a few things each day till the end of the month. We're just moving to the other building in our building (if that makes sense). I'm a little sad because we're losing our amazing view of the lake, but our new apartment is bigger and has a pretty nice view of downtown.

Life is pretty much normal other than that. I go to school and Melanie goes to work. I'm planning to take the patent bar early in the summer. Right now I'm looking at firms to interview with towards the end of the summer. Melanie should be getting hired on full time at the U of Chicago here in the next few weeks.

We love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Hope you're enjoying Chicago! Good luck with the slow-n-go move. Wish we lived closer... but it's fun to keep up with your blog! Love ya, Wendy

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive