Friday, May 30, 2008

I love Utah

We got to spend Memorial Day Weekend in Utah. It was a lot of fun. We celebrated our anniversary in Park City, visited Ryan's family in Provo, visited my family in Morgan, and went to Leeah's wedding in Salt Lake City. It was a good weekend. The hardest part was coming back to work. We're planning another trip to Utah later this summer and I can't wait. (Of course I think Ryan likes Colorado better, I guess we both feel at home where we grew up:) But in the mean time, we're keepin' it real in Chicago.

1 comment:

mckell said...

so is the trip in late july??? that could be fun!!! come on i know you want to... its in you blood now... and i am doing all my punctuating in threes,,, did you notice??? lol let me know on the spud soon :):):)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive