To go shopping!
Ryan and I have been doing some shopping over the weekends and all the stores are ready for Christmas with their decorations, Christmas gifts and steep prices. Not only can the stores get into the Holiday spirit, but all of Chicagoland can too. It snowed yesterday here in Chicago! Now it really does feel like Christmas.

3 comments:
We sure miss the snow it doesn't feel like Christmas here at all. People still put up lights and decorations but its just not the same. I like Ryan's list so far I think the dino would make a great toy
Looks like you were just window shopping, with those displays so would I. I wish it would snow here, I was doing yard work yesterday and I didn't even need a jacket! I'm sure it will hit the weekend we are driving to Colorado!
Nice goatee, Ryan!
Post a Comment