Hmm, the title isn't exactly clear. Melanie read it, "A 'boring-words' only post." Really, it's supposed to be "A boring 'words-only' post." So far it's living up to it's name.
Really I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well. I felt good about the Bar exam. Afterward we went to visit Wendy/Trent and kids. That was fun to see them. Then Mel and I took a week off and did nothing, which was nice. Now I've started my job. Which I guess means I'm all grown up, because it's a real job. Not that other jobs I've had weren't real, but this one will be for a lot longer than a summer or semester. I hope. Mel's aunt Cam and cousin Heidi came and visited last week. They did about as much as you can in 3 or 4 days here. I was able to go to Mount Vernon with them on Saturday. It was fun. Now Melanie wants a house like that. At it's peak, Mount Vernon was some 8,000 acres with 10 miles along the Potomac. Mansion, stables, gardens, fruit trees, docks, servants, views, etc. Oh, and it cost $200,000 in 1850.
Okay, that's it for now. Get excited for a non-boring pictures post coming soon!

1 comment:
George Washingtons place is great, Leslie and I really liked Mt. Vernon... You guys are lucky to live in an area so rich with history...
Post a Comment