Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!


Ryan and I went and saw New Moon on Friday. We went to the 12:01 showing. It was a lot of fun to go with him and I loved the show. I thought it was really well done and followed the book pretty well. Though I have to admit that I really like Jacob in the movie. Usually, especially while reading the books, I am Team Edward. So I guess as far as the story goes, I'm Team Edward, but as for the actors I am Team Taylor Lautner:)

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

have not seen yet.. but sounds good. Congrats on the bar!! So exciting guys. And your moms new shop looks awesome...she has done so much work

Monica said...

I totally agree! By the end of the movie I wanted Jacob and Bella to end up together. Taylor Lautner was a burst of sunshine for the movies.

Tara said...

I haven't seen the movie yet! Can't wait! I have to say that when I read the books I really hoped Bella would fall for Jacob! -- I did!

And, Congrats on the bar! AWESOME!!!
Tara

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive