Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Tale of Two Ashers

We love our son. He is so much fun, but insanely active all the time. Pretty much, he has two speeds, full speed, and asleep. Similarly, he has two moods - super happy and fun, and not. See below.

This went on for several more minutes. Note in the background at the beginning that we are about done packing for our move!



This was really heartbreaking. Asher was sick (see his nose), and wanted to be held non-stop, which we did most of the time

Anyway, hope you enjoy the videos. Merry Christmas to all!

Ryan

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Haha this is funny!

Leeah said...

I loved the videos. I laughed at all of them except that crying one. We have been there with Otto and it does just break the heart. I still can't believe how much he is on the move. Otto is 9 months and still content with sitting there and playing with the toys. I love how Asher bear crawls. Hope your move went well.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive