Monday, November 3, 2014

It's a Date!

 While my parents were in town Ryan and I went on a zipline tour.
 It was a lot of fun and the weather and timing was just right!
 The leaves are just starting to change color so it was really pretty.
 We also went in the morning and as soon as we finished the tour it started to rain:)
 I've never done anything like this, though I feel like I should have at some point.
 It was a lot of fun and it was nice to have some time alone with Ryan!
 I love my husband!
 We also rappelled off the tower when we finished.
 After the zipline, we went to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
 It was a really pretty place and fun to walk around with no kids.
 We spend a little time here and had lunch.
It was a good day!  We should definitely try to have more dates.  I feel like I missed out on the dating, since Ryan and I dated long distance I didn't get to go on all the dates.  Hey, Ryan!  Wanna go out?

1 comment:

Jemily said...

Yay! Looks like fun! I loved Harpers Ferry it was so beautiful!
Zip lining is a blast, I'm glad you got to go! You're so adventurous and fun :) What an awesome date!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive