Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Asher's 1st Fieldtrip!

Asher's Kindergarten class went on their first field trip yester.
 Asher has been excited about going ever since he heard about it.  He was so excited to ride a bus!!!
We went to the Children's Museum, and there was a lot of fun things to do.  Asher's favorite was the car races!
But he loved everything else.  He loved the foam wall and blocks.
He also enjoyed the construction area where he got to build a tower using a pattern.
There was a farm area with animals and gardens.
The kids loved playing with the simple machines and going from station to station.
The kids could fix a car, shop at a grocery store, climb a rock wall, play house, etc.
Here's Asher filling up.
Climbing the wall.
Shopping with his teacher.
Playing at the water station.
I was lucky enough to be able to chaperone Asher's first field trip.  It was a lot of fun and I love that Asher was so excited that I was there too.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive