Happy Anniversary Ryan! Our first anniversary is actually on the 25th, but I'm just so excited about it. It's already been a year, I can't believe it. Time really does fly by, especially when you're having fun.
"Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!" (name where that's from:) I am happy! Ryan, thanks for making my dreams come true.
so cute Im excited to see your pics since we werent able to make your wedding. You guys look so adorable. I love the one up close your eyes are soo blue!
I loved watching the photos.Did you know that Doug was in Chicago on his mission?I think I'll wait and see you at the reunion-I know its cold there.sorry.I'm a warm california girl.I don't even go to Idaho in winter Aunty Barbara
Happy Anniversary. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves. We are too. Time goes by so fast. I thought of you two today because of how close our anniversaries are. That song is from Wicked. Love that.
3 comments:
so cute Im excited to see your pics since we werent able to make your wedding. You guys look so adorable. I love the one up close your eyes are soo blue!
I loved watching the photos.Did you know that Doug was in Chicago on his mission?I think I'll wait and see you at the reunion-I know its cold there.sorry.I'm a warm california girl.I don't even go to Idaho in winter
Aunty Barbara
Happy Anniversary. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves. We are too. Time goes by so fast. I thought of you two today because of how close our anniversaries are. That song is from Wicked. Love that.
Post a Comment