Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gifting Fun

Now's your chance to get a one of a kind gift from Mel Belle's Designs! Ha, ha just kidding. But you will get a free handmade item from me! Here's the rules:

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? First, you have to post this on your blog. Then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 people to comments will receive a gift.

Okay, hop to it! I'm interested to see who reads my blog:)

2 comments:

Keri said...

Mel - here's my "official" comment, lol. I've been meaning to do this a couple times from other peoples - it looks fuN!

J. Benson said...

Okay Melanie, I'm in. I'd love to see your craftiness.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive