I've been reading a lot of books lately. Okay, I'm always reading a book. But I wanted to post about a couple books that I really enjoyed. I liked the Books of Bayern Series by Shannon Hale. She is also the co-author of Rapunzel's Revenge which is a great graphic novel!
Also, another favorite series of mine is Emeralds and Espionage. Ryan just finished the third book in the series and I think I have him hooked now:)

It's a series that I have read before but am enjoying reading again. Those are my favorite types of books and the ones I love to own because I usually will read them again and again and agian. It's probably a good thing I have a library card and also our apartment building has a library that has a free for all policy. Meaning I can dump books I don't want to keep there and I can also take any that I may want.
Lately, I have been trying to listen to books on tape so I am more productive in my day. Does anyone have any good books suggestions?
Lately, I have been trying to listen to books on tape so I am more productive in my day. Does anyone have any good books suggestions?


2 comments:
I always love book reviews - thanks for the suggestions!
I just read "Lemon Tart" by Josi Kilpack and I really liked it. It was a murder mystery, a light read - not too serious.
Did you read the fourth book in the Bayern Series, it is called Forest Born. I liked it, just like the others.
Post a Comment