Monday, February 22, 2010
Decorating Ideas?
In March my Relief Society is going to have a birthday celebrations for all the Relief Society women. I am in charge of decorating a table to represent the month of November. Does anyone have any good ideas I could use for decorating. Also, a recipe for dessert for November would be welcome too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE white pumpkins. It would be so cute to have an assortment of white pumpkins as a centerpiece. If that is too simple you could add a white vase and fall flowers.
For dessert I would do something with pumpkin. Either a pumpkin roll or pumpkin whoopie pies from Baked would be great. You can see what the whoopie pies look like here: http://bakeddelish.blogspot.com/search/label/pumpkin
my ward is doing the same idea. I saw to go with the pumpkin thing..you glue or press different black beads on white pumpkin to make design that swirls from the top. it was really pretty. mrs sewer dont you have an awesom fall table runner?
I have a great recipe for Pumpkin squares if you want it. Just email me if you need it.
Post a Comment