We don't have much to update on other than work. Exciting, I know! I'm hoping once the weather warms up we'll do more things, go more places, and be exciting once again.
Ryan recently had his six month review. He, of course, is above average! I think that the people he works with really enjoy working with him and like that he is a hard worker and smart. The only thing he needs to work on is making sure he hits his hours every month and is efficient. I'm glad that he seems to still like his job.
I recently started a new job in Alexandria. I work for Dental Associates as a Front Desk Receptionist. It's only part time but I think it will be a good job for me- once I get down the dental codes and insurance policies and such. Those are the new parts for me. The scheduling and other tasks are pretty routine secretarial work (to bad it all revolves around those blasted dental codes). Oh well, hopefully I catch on sooner rather than later.

2 comments:
Hey Melanie! This is Chelsea from the ward! I love your blog! If you ever want to check out ours it's www.chelsandmike.blogspot.com
Who makes more? You or Ryan
(This is from Robert)
Post a Comment