I always thought the magic words were 'Abra Cadabra' but apparently they have changed to 'Zing Zang Zoom' or so says Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus.

Ryan and I went to the circus on Satuday night. It was fun but not quite as exciting as I remember from going as a kid.

My favorite events are the originals. The Elephants, the Tigers, the Horses.

The Elephant Finale.

Tumbling through the ring of fire!

And of course having a snack while getting a great souvenir at the same time:)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry that I didn't return your message! My phone died and I was wondering what you guys were doing and then saw the next day that you left a message. Poppy and Adam went too but we didn't see them there either.
Oh you cut bangs. Do you like them?
how fun I havent been to the circus in forever> I love the blossom pics. So beautiful
Post a Comment