Do you ever feel like when you're busy, YOU'RE BUSY!?!? I mean the whole reason I started my job two weeks ago was to better organize and use my time. But since I started, I feel like I have no time. Granted, I am much more productive but I just have so much more to do. Maybe it's that we've had visitor the last couple weeks, but I feel like we've been so busy. Besides work and hosting visitors (which we love having so don't feel unwelcome and please come again!) I have been working on my table decoration for Relief Society, which you can see in the below post. I have been cleaning, doing laundry, grocery shopping- you know, the never ending chores. I am now trying to make a baby shower gift for my office manager. I am also trying to make some things for my mom's store (sorry mom, I'm just not getting very far). And I've been playing ward basketball. I know it may not sound too bad, but cram it all into a week where I'm still trying to learn my new job and adjust to working and I guess I just feel a little overwhelmed at the moment. Oh well, life goes on and I'm sure I'll adjust in no time.
Here are some pictures of my ward team playing:

3 comments:
just wait till you have kids!!! :) then you have even less time
Can we come stay in August? :)
Ah I'm sad the girls are out! The boys have their two games this weekend.
Post a Comment