Sunday, March 28, 2010

Festivals and Basketball

This weekend Ryan and I went into D.C. for the start of the Cherry Blossom Festival.

I love the cherry blossoms, they are so pretty when all the trees are in bloom.

Ryan in front of The Castle and the Cherry Blossom Trees.

Stopping to smell the blossoms.

They also had the Kite Festival in D.C. over the weekend. The weather was perfect. It was just the right amount of windy.

The kites in front of the Capitol.

More kites in front of the Washington Monument.

Also this weekend was Ryan's basketball tournament. His team did really well, but unfortunately lost by one point.

Ryan getting the jump ball.

Taking a shot.

Getting the rebound. Ryan was awesome getting the rebounds and stopping the other players on defense.

2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun!! I've never seen a cherry blossom - they are beautiful!

Chelsea said...

I love your bball pics! Too bad they lost! You were the best basketball wife with your cute little basketballs! Thanks so much!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive