This month was my birthday! We celebrated by going to Trent and Wendy's for dinner and dessert. I made apple cupcakes and apple pie for the occasion. I got some great jewelry from Wendy and Ryan. And of course some baby clothes:)

Ryan and I are the Webelos leaders in the cub scouts. This month we took them on a hike to complete their outdoorsman merit badge.

We hiked on Roosevelt Island. In the center they have a nice monument that we stopped at. Here's a picture of our three Webelos, Buddy, Ryan, and Bingham.
Here are a few pictures to show my baby belly:)
Ryan and I are the Webelos leaders in the cub scouts. This month we took them on a hike to complete their outdoorsman merit badge.
We hiked on Roosevelt Island. In the center they have a nice monument that we stopped at. Here's a picture of our three Webelos, Buddy, Ryan, and Bingham.
Here are a few pictures to show my baby belly:)

2 comments:
Wow, I remember when I was pregnant with my first and I was tiny when I was 24 weeks pregnant just like you, now I am pregnant with my third and I am not so tiny, oh well!
I hope you had a great birthday, you look great by the way!
My stars...you're so small compared to me. It makes me want to cry cause I hurt so bad! You look so adorable though. Yay for you and taking pictures. I have one from Isabelle's pregnancy...
Post a Comment