Well, we finally got snow. It stormed last night. We've had a few flurries before but nothing much, at least not enough to stick. Now we have snow... and no power!
I had the car yesterday so I went to pick Ryan up around 4:30 since it was already coming down and it took me an hour to drive the usual 12 min. drive. After I finally picked him up and we got home, we made dinner then went downstairs to get online and watch some tv in the entertainment room. Not much time passed when all the sudden everything went off including the lights. Ryan asked if I did it:) Yes, of course I did since I control all the lights in the building. Anyway, we went back to our apartment and could see out our window that some power lines were down and the cable box and post were on fire! So things are pretty messed up and we still have no power. And I guess there are lots of other places with out power so it could be a while before our power is back on.
I had the car yesterday so I went to pick Ryan up around 4:30 since it was already coming down and it took me an hour to drive the usual 12 min. drive. After I finally picked him up and we got home, we made dinner then went downstairs to get online and watch some tv in the entertainment room. Not much time passed when all the sudden everything went off including the lights. Ryan asked if I did it:) Yes, of course I did since I control all the lights in the building. Anyway, we went back to our apartment and could see out our window that some power lines were down and the cable box and post were on fire! So things are pretty messed up and we still have no power. And I guess there are lots of other places with out power so it could be a while before our power is back on.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh I hope that you guys are ok! This is really crazy.
Post a Comment