Because we received so many clothes from our baby shower and hand-me-downs, we didn't buy any clothes for Asher except for one outfit. Here he is all cute in that outfit:

Love the shoes!
This weekend we went to Ryan's basketball game. They played well, especially Ryan:) but didn't quite pull it off. They ended by losing by 6 points.
Later, we went bowling with our friends, the King's. We first met them at church last year, and they just recently moved in to our apartment building. They also had a baby girl 6 weeks before we had Asher, so we usually hang out with them quite a bit. And Adam has an xbox w/ a big screen tv, so Ryan likes to visit them:)
Ryan bowling. We bowled 2 games. We definitely need to practice. The first game Ryan and I both got an 80. The second game went a bit better for Ryan since we broke 100, but I did about the same. I guess practicing on the Wii doesn't really help.
So from what we've heard, most babies like to be swaddled and curled up in the fetal position. Not our Asher. He loves to be sprawled out and limp.

2 comments:
Ah man I wish that we could have gone bowling with you guys! Hehe love that owl outfit!
I love how he sprawls!!! My babies loved to be swaddled!
Post a Comment