Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our 200th Post!

Post 200! Yes, we've made it to 200 posts:) While thinking about what do for this post to make it special, I didn't really have any big ideas. I've decided to make this post about RYAN since he's the most important thing in my life. And since most of our blog has been and will continue to be about Asher, I wanted to throw in a blog about Ryan. He's been amazing the last month as we have been adjusting to life with Asher. He's a great dad and loves to come home to play with Asher. He is a great help when he is home, and works extra hard at work so he can be home more.

Lately, Ryan likes treating Asher like a big kid and rocking him all by himself in the rocking chair.

Asher doesn't quite fit. Maybe we should get him his own rocker.

Ryan has never been able to surprise me with anything. He gets too excited and has to tell me, or he can't hold out under my questioning:) But I don't think this holds with Asher, we got a package in the mail the other day that I knew nothing about. Here is what was in it:

A onesie for Asher from homestarrunner.com


Of course Ryan also got himself something, using Asher as an excuse!

Ryan is such a big kid!

Yesterday Ryan came home from work with a dozen roses for me for no reason at all.

He's such a swetheart! I love him. (Thanks, honey)

This year I've been supporting Ryan play ward ball, especially since I wasn't able to play. He's so fun to watch and cheer for.

His team made the play offs and is in the tournament. I'm proud to say I don't think his team would have won if he wasn't on the court. He plays this weekend again- Yea! Good luck Ryan.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahhh that's sooo sweet about the roses! I'm excited for the game this Saturday too! Woo hoo!

Julie and John said...

Watch out, thatched roof cottages!

Robert and Kristen said...

I thought the countryside looked burninated lately

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive