Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 2, Knott's Berry Farm

We spent the next day at Knott's Berry Farm. This is probably Ryan and mine's favorite amusement park. Ryan loves the ride that takes you high above the park and then drops you. He went on that ride 4 or 5 times. I love the wooden roller coaster, though it's so bumpy and rough that the older I get, the less I like it:)

The family at Knott's Berry Farm

They had a trick-or-treat through Snoopy land for the kids. They really loved it.

They also had a straw maze and a spooky alley for the kids to walk through. Asher of course sat down and tried to eat the straw. It didn't help that Ryan was trying to feed it to him!

Taking a little break.

Adam bought some dippin' dots and was swarmed by little kids:)

After the park we went to a restaurant and had dinner. It happened to be my dad's birthday so he got a special treat. Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive