
My newest project I made for Asher was a Bible Stories Quiet Book. I think it turned out really good. What do you think?

I even wrote the story to go with the activity.

Adam and Eve- pick the apples off the tree and put them in the bushel basket.

Noah and the Ark- unzip and find finger puppets inside (I haven't made those yet).

The tower of Babel- tear it down and rebuild it with velcro, feel all the different textures(the floor is sandpaper).

Joseph of Egypt- his coat snaps on and off, and travel along the string on the map to see where he went.


Moses- unbutton the fish and part the red sea to get to the 10 commandments.


David and Goliath- hit him in the forehead with 'stones' and then flip his face up to see his dead face.

Daniel and the Lion's Den- braid the lion's tail, rub the fuzzy mane, and shake his eyes.


Jonah and the whale- he gets swallowed by the whale and you can open the flap to see inside.


Jesus is Born- put the puzzle together to see the manger scene.
The End

That's Asher's new quiet book. I think I may even try to sell some 'ready-to-sew' packets.
4 comments:
way to go it's super cute!
Absolutely DARLING!!!!! You should make a bunch and sell them online with etsy!!! What sewing machine do you use?? Your embroidery is beautiful!
AMAZING!!! I am seriously impressed. I need a sewing 101 from you.
so when we have a kid, you are going to take care of him/her, right - or can we at least get all your amazing hand me downs?!?! You are awesome!!
Post a Comment