__________________________________Don't knock it!
Woohoo! Are you going to find out what it is?!
Oh my gosh, congratulations! That is so exciting!!
Yay congratulations!!! I know we don't speak often but I still think of you, Melanie.
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! CONGRATS!
Congrats! Very exciting!
We are so excited for you! And we can't wait to see Asher to celebrate his Birthday!
Congratulations!!!! Your family is growing!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Oh my gosh! You are kidding me??? This is such great news! I'm so happy for you guys, Mel!! Yay! Nice timing with the move, right? :) Looking forward to seeing you guys when you're back from Utah.
congrats!! how fun. Cant wait to see if you having a boy or a girl
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Woohoo! Are you going to find out what it is?!
Oh my gosh, congratulations! That is so exciting!!
Yay congratulations!!! I know we don't speak often but I still think of you, Melanie.
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! CONGRATS!
Congrats! Very exciting!
We are so excited for you! And we can't wait to see Asher to celebrate his Birthday!
Congratulations!!!! Your family is growing!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Oh my gosh! You are kidding me??? This is such great news! I'm so happy for you guys, Mel!! Yay! Nice timing with the move, right? :) Looking forward to seeing you guys when you're back from Utah.
congrats!! how fun. Cant wait to see if you having a boy or a girl
Post a Comment