Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


We took Asher to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It was his first!

When we got there he practiced by putting rocks and acorns in his basket.


Asher and Ryan waiting for the 'hunt'


Asher needed a little bit of a push to go. He was tired and wasn't into it that much. I think he was just busy watching everyone else and trying to figure out what was going on.


This is my favorite picture! Asher sitting in the field with an empty basket as the hunt moves way past him.


Asher finally got an egg (they had people tossing them to the little kids that didn't have any). He looks like he is thinking "I got an egg, what else do you want from me?"


His egg, with his rocks:)


Asher and mom!


Asher shoving the egg in! He has a big mouth.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had a dud Easter around here, darn sick kids. Looks like you guys had fun!

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe he can put a whole egg in his mouth!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive