Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A & V Update

I have been meaning to update our blog with some great pictures of my kids.  We have been busy and I try to take pictures because the things they do are so cute.
 Asher decided he was big enough to get into his seat on his own.  He was always climbing on the table and getting in, then of course I'd have to help him out since he was stuck.  It got old real fast, so we have moved Asher up to a booster chair and put the high-chair away until Vaden is big enough for it.

 We love to have playdates with our friends in the area.  We are blessed to have made a lot of friends which means lots of playdates:)  Here is Asher with Amelia, one of his many girl friends.

Before Asher's most recent haircut. Static!

Though we love playing with friends, Asher and Vaden are also best of friends and entertain one another.
 Here is Asher trying to 'feed' Vaden.  He's very observant and very interested in taking care of his baby sister.



I love her facials.  She is a happy girl and loves to smile when we talk to her.



 Asher and Vaden just hanging out together with their pink blankets!










Time with Daddy!
 Asher insists on being held a lot now because we are always holding Vaden.  It's cute, but gets rather frustrating when I'm trying to feed Vaden and Asher keeps trying to make room for himself on my lap.

Another thing that Asher insists upon is getting wrapped up in his blanket like Vaden does.
 Two little burritos!

 Alert baby girl!

Everything is always more fun when Daddy joins in!

1 comment:

Julie and John said...

I have a picture of Josie and Evan almost identical to Asher and Vaden all swaddled next to each other. It's so funny how much the older child wants to do the same things as the baby!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive