There are a few random pictures that we have that didn't go with any posts but I wanted to put them on our blog.
Vaden is almost 6 months old! We have tried feeding her some rice cereal but have had no success. She just smiles because we are paying attention to her and talking to her. She hasn't figured out how to swallow yet so it just runs out the sides of her mouth. She also isn't rolling over yet, but she is getting the hand-eye coordination down (most of the time anyway). She is a bit slower than Asher was, I'm pretty sure he was rolling over and eating cereal at this point. I'll have to check. It's amazing how quickly I've forgotten what Asher was doing at what age. I am glad we blog about it and I can go look.
Asher and his friend Will.
Asher loves the play place at the Mall and being able to run around.
Asher and Emmy.
Vaden is getting so big. She can now sit in the shopping cart with Asher!
This is what Asher looked like after his bout with diarrhea. So Gross!!!
The poor kid was so tired that he didn't want to get up, but was miserable lying in his crib. Wonder why?!?!
Now he's all better and running around like his old self. He got a flashing, musical ball from the Clark's Christmas Exchange and he loves it! He plays with it all the time, we've already had to replace the batteries.

1 comment:
Your kids are adorable! I can't believe Vaden can already sit up in the shopping cart!
Post a Comment