Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Picture Post

 Our blog is in serious need of an update!  Right now I'll just do an update with all of our pictures and do a couple of more detailed posts later.
 Asher got some magnets for his birthday, and LOVES them.

 Vaden is getting so big.

Asher got a new slide for his birthday too.  Great for when we are stuck indoors.
 
 Asher loves to play with Vaden and also loves to play organized, so what better way then to round Vaden up:)

 Or he circles Vaden's toys with his toys:)

 What a loving brother!

 He still loves bath time and thinks he's so funny when he dresses in mom's robe.

 Cutie!

 Our neighbors, Macy and Tatum. Though Asher and Macy are he same age, he loves Tatum.  He is always chasing her down in church.

 We were also able to visit with family.

2 comments:

Crocketts said...

I'm glad you got pictures of our get-together. I basically didn't get any, so I'm "borrowing" yours. Thanks! I love the magnets all over the fridge. That is what my fridge usually looks like too.

Fiagle Family said...

your kids are growing up so fast..i guess thats what happens you blink and they are already off to school

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive