I love the fall season. The weather is wonderful, it's harvest time, and the Holidays are abundant! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
I love dressing up!
I love the candy and trick-or-treating.
Vaden loved it too:) I don't think she knew what was going on but she went from one trunk to the next and added a piece of candy to her stash at each stop. She was slow but steady and so fun to watch.
I don't know what Asher thought. He would go and say 'trick-or-treat' and get candy but he was constantly running in the wrong direction and getting lost. He had a great time and is excited about all the suckers he now has.
I love decorating!
Getting new ideas is so much fun and being able to use them is even better!
I decorated for the ward party and I think it turned out really awesome. (there are also orange Halloween lights strung across the gym, but are hard to see because they are not turned on yet).
We even had ghosts to greet you in he hallways:)
I love eating holiday food, and so does Vay. Super-girl!
Asher was less happy. I think we was tired since he wouldn't take a nap earlier (his own fault), but such a cute superman!
I love visitors!
Richard, Emily, Emily's brother Aaron, and their little dog too! came to visit.
I also love all the parties. This was just the first one, more to come!
Happy Haunting!

2 comments:
So fun! I wish you could decorate for our Halloween party in our ward! I was in charge this year and it would have been nice to have your expertise! Your little family is so cute!
Yay! We are very happy that you guys love visitors :) We love visiting! We can't wait to visit again! Visit, visit, visit, visit...... and I promise this next time we won't leave anything behind! Haha! Oh, and you are one sexy super-woah!-man! Oh and your kids are just so adorable! Oh, and I guess Ryan is pretty cool too. Maggie misses you guys!!!
Post a Comment