Asher is now 3 years old! We had a big birthday party with all his friends (I'll do a big post later). I also need to do a post on Vaden to catch everyone up. It has been a while since I've posted and I plan to, but for now I just wanted to share a funny moment with Asher.
This morning Ryan asked Asher how old he was and was holding up 3 fingers to help remind him. Here's the ensuing conversation:
Asher: You are 3 like me?!
Dad: No, I am 30.
Asher: Ohhhhhhh, I can tell.
Too funny! I plan to start a page of "Asher says" in our blog so we won't forgets the funny things he says. Asher talks all the time now, it is pretty interesting to listen to him sometimes. Though sometimes he is just pushy and talks too much. He will echo what we say all the time and he also tells us to stop talking because he is talking first! I have lots of love for my little boy!

1 comment:
Cutie! Happy Birthday to Asher!
Post a Comment