Monday, March 10, 2014

Baby Boy!

We finally found out we are having another boy!  We are very excited and looking forward to add another beautiful child to our family.  
 When I got home from my ultrasound I told Asher to tell Ryan he was going to have a brother.  This is what he said, "I'm going to have a brother!  It's a girl!"  It was pretty funny.  Asher thinks that Vaden is a brother and sister.  And whenever we ask where the baby is, he points to Vay.
I am glad to finally know what we are having.  My original ultrasound was scheduled for Monday of last week, but because of the big snow storm it was cancelled.  I was able to reschedule for Thursday afternoon, but it was a long wait.  Now we can get started on baby boy names:)

2 comments:

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Yay for you guys! you can see his ribs in that picture!

Fiagle Family said...

so excited for you guys!! congrats!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive