Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Vaden at 18-months-old

So Vaden turned 18 months old in January, but I really want to document her stats so I'm finally posting this now.  I'll be playing catch up for a while since it has been months since I blogged.  The kids have changed a lot, but I will try to start where I left off!

Vaden's 18-months-old Stats:
Height: 32.5 Inches (73%)
Weight: 23.5 lbs (63%)
Head Circumference: 19 Inches (93%)

 Vaden is growing up so fast.  She knows what she wants and how to get it:)  She doesn't talk yet, she just makes sounds but no words.
 She loves Asher and to do anything with him (as long as he is being nice).  She is getting very coordinated and independent with a lot of things so is able to do more with Asher.
 She is still working on her teeth, though they are all on their way.  I feel as though she has been continually teething for the last year or more.  Her teeth take a very long time to come in.
 Vaden loves bath time.  Anytime she can she will climb in the bath or shower.  She is also a very light sleeper so we try to keep her separated from Asher.
 Vaden loves her teddy bear and blanket and will often have them with her no matter where we are.  She loves her 'babies' too (or dolls).  She is always feeding them, and taking care of them.  I'm hopeful she will do the same for her younger brother.
 She has a good appetite and eats well, though not always a variety.  I can't get her to eat fruits or veggies no matter what we try.  She just turns her nose up at them and pushes them away without even trying them!  But she loves carbs and sugars.
 She loves to play with Asher and Daddy.  She is also cautious most of the time.  I appreciate that, especially since Asher never thinks before he acts, it is nice that Vaden does:)
She loves animals, especially Maggie.  She is content to just sit next to her and occasionally pet her.  They are cute together and fun to watch.  
Vaden is our special little girl that we love so much and are very grateful to have in our family.  She is a great playmate for Asher too.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive