Sunday, October 5, 2014

Great Country Farms

 I took the kids to Great Country Farms the other weeks with some friends.
Vaden and Asher jumping on the big bouncing pillow.
 We had a lot of fun and did a lot! 
Playing in the corn and getting all dirty!
 The Farm had a lot of fun things for the kids to do.  They had playgrounds and slides and lot of other fun things.
Vaden and Cameron.  So cute!
 They of course had animals and apple picking too.
On the way to pick apples. Vaden, Cameron, Asher, Jackson, and Kara.
 The apples were delicious and we ate some right off the tree!
Picking Apples
 Of course Asher wanted to pick the ones up high, so I put him on my shoulders and lifted him up.  But he would always try to reach the ones that were far away, not the ones I would lift him directly to.
Yummy apples!
 Probably our favorite activity was the barrel slides.  They were a lot of fun and everyone could go!
Mom, Vay and Asher at the top of the slides.
At the bottom of the slide!

The kids being animals!

With mom in the wagon.

1 comment:

Jemily said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I want to bounce on that huge bouncy thingy! We can't wait to see you guys again! Yay, soon soon soon!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive