Saturday, December 24, 2016

December Fun!

The kids have really enjoyed getting ready for Christmas this year.  They helped decorate the house and do our Christmas Countdown everyday.  They also have had a lot of 'sleep-overs' with each other.  One of their favorite places to sleep is in Daddy's office.  There's not much room, but they made it work:)
 
 Asher and Vaden have fun with each other and love to play.  They love to color and have started drawing picture on their sketch pads.
 Vaden has a big heart on hers.  What a cutie!
 Asher drew a star.  He is very meticulous.
 They also drew a picture of me, and insisted on taking a picture.
 We've also had a few more days with Daddy, so we've gone to some playplaces and other fun things with the kids.

I have also made a few more stockings this year. Making them is fun, but I forgot how time consuming it is.  Especially now that I don't have time:)
  My nieces, along with Emmet and Kelen needed stocking as I had never made theirs yet. I made a pair for my little sister and her boyfriend.  I also put names on a my last set of stockings from before for John and Julie's family. I hope they love them, like I do!
 Asher took a picture of our Christmas tree.  The kids also like to use our phones and take hundreds of pictures!  This was a good one though.
 Here's another good one I helped Asher take! 
We are ready for Christmas and can't wait until Santa comes!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive