Getting ready for Christmas is this year was busy, busy, busy. I needed to make some stocking for Emmet and Kelen to go with our family set. While I was doing that I also embroidered and made some other stockings for family.
I forget how time consuming it is to make these. They are fun to make and simple, but they take a lot of time. Here are Emmet and Kelen's stockings that matches our families.
I embroidered these for John and Julie's family.
Here are the ones I made for my sister Leslie and her boyfriend.
My nieces also needed stockings so I made them some fun ones.
We decorated our house and Asher took a picture of our tree.
The kids love putting our ornaments on our tree. The kids each have an ornament for every year with their picture. We also have a family one every year.
On Christmas Eve we did a brunch with my parents and siblings and their families. Then we went to a Clark Family Christmas Party with my extended family. It was a dress up party in a way. We had to dress up like we lived in the time of Jesus.
Vaden absolutely loved it. She insisted we take her picture.
Here we are all dressed up!
Here's all of the family dressed up.
The kiddos getting ready for dinner.
Kelen always loves being spoiled by all my girl cousins.
We came home Christmas Eve and the kids were ready for bed, but Asher and Vaden made sure that we put out cookies and milk for Santa and oats and carrots for the Reindeer. Then they went to bed so Santa would come visit:)











No comments:
Post a Comment