Emmet and Kelen have become best buddies. They love being together and playing together. Of course they still push, and take from each other too, but it's all part of growing up.
My cute boys in the tub! Who can resist such cuteness?!?!
Kelen is now in a big boy carseat and he loves being next to Emmet.
But he is still my baby boy and I'll take cuddles whenever I can get them:)
One thing the little boys like is their daddy!!! They also know where he works, so several times a day they will sneak upstairs to the last door on the right.
Ryan has a lock and a baby-proof doorknob on his door so they can't go in (though Kelen can't open doors yet either, so no worries there). But they know where he is and will knock or bang on his door. They love to go to dad's office. I think they like it so much because Dad always has a candle to blow out or a tool to play with and because they aren't suppose to be there. Funny how they figure that out so young.
Emmet has always had a blankie that is his comfort, so Kelen has learned to lay on and cuddle blankets, but one of their favorite things to do with blankets is to get a ride:)
Life is usually easier when I don't have all 4 kids with me at the store, but after taking just Emmet and Kelen I'm not so sure.

They made a game of running away from me. Emmet threw a fit and laid down on the floor and wouldn't move. Then he had to wear a hat and wouldn't take it off.
They he and Kelen found a new game to play: take everything off the rack or shelf!
Those boys were into everything, but having a great time. They learn from each other, which is a little scary!
They are cute and fun boys. I'm glad they have each other. I sure love them!












No comments:
Post a Comment