Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Grandma Clark's 90th Birthday!

My Grandma shares a birthday with Ryan.  She turned 90 this year.
We had a big celebrations at the stake center in Morgan for her. 
There were a lot of people there.  Family and friends.
Aunts and Uncles.

Cousins.
And more cousins.
Great-Grandkids.
And Grandkids.
I was in charge of the decorations so I worked on centerpieces and backdrops for the photo booth and for Grandma's special Guest of Honor area.

The kids had a lot of fun playing with cousins and eating cake.
We took pictures with a polaroid camera of all the guests
and had them sign a birthday book for Grandma.
I think it turned out really well and was well attended.
We heard stories of Grandma's life and got to see photos of her too.
Here is Grandma Clark with Vay, Kelen and me:)
Beautiful girls! (Asher tells us that Vaden is beautiful, but I am more beautiful and Grandma Haddock is even more beautiful than me.  He has decided that the older you are the more beautiful you are.  So at 90, Grandma Clark is very beautiful!)
Happy birthday grandma.  We love you.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive