I love my kids. They are so unique and have so much fun together. We know that Asher and Vaden are best friends, but it is good to see that Kelen and Emmet are best friends too!
My boys have fun together, but they also get into trouble together.
Kelen has started to learn to undress himself, so we have to check on him at night and make sure he is dressed:)
Kelen loves Asher too. He is a great big brother that is a great example.
Cool kids!
We went on a Trip to St. George for the Utah Summer Games.
One of our first adventures there was the kids museum.
It was a great place for the kids with so many things to do.
One of the things I have really missed about D.C. is that everything there is free or affordable.
So I was so excited that the kids museum in St. George was free (donations only). It makes doing things with kids, an already hard task, a little easier and possible. I just wish some things up north where we live would be more affordable. One of my biggest pet peeves is how 'family friendly' Utah pretends to be, but it is so expensive to do anything. I would take Virginia anyday!!! (sorry, enough ranting)
The kids really enjoyed the museum and exporing all the different things to do and see.
Asher loved the science room and making bubbles.
Kelen loved the drop wall where he could play with the ball.
Emmet's favorite was the hot lava river where he got to ride a log.
That was Vaden's favorite too. They just kept going and going.
The museum was awesome and organized really well.
It was housed in an old historic building, which just made it even better.
It was great that it was inside too, since St. George is so hot.



















No comments:
Post a Comment