Monday, July 2, 2018

More March Madness

 We've had a busy year so far!  The 3 oldest going to school keeps me busy with schedules and carpooling.
 I am still organizing playgroup for the kids, so they get to play with friends every week.  It's been good weather, so good that we even went to the park!
 The kids love being outside after a long winter.  I'm afraid winter isn't over yet, we are just getting a lull in the weather right now.
 The kids are doing great in church.  I have been impressed with Emmet and being a Sunbeam.  He loves his teacher, Kris Beech, and sits by her the whole of Sharing Time.  Vaden really loves having Miss Michelle as her teacher.
The kids love to go to playplaces when it's too cold to go outside.  It's a good break for all:)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive