I'll be the first to admit that I hate doing dishes! But it's just one of those things that always needs doing. Ryan and I have slowly built up our kitchen supplies- which means I can cook more and with better quality, but it also means more dishes:( No, we don't have anything special or fancy, but what we do have is sufficient for our needs. At least I thought, but then I found this...
The "Butter Bowl"
Yes, it is the top of our butter dish. And yes, Ryan used it as a bowl for cereal. I guess I really do need to do the dishes more often. (I wish we had a dishwasher!)

4 comments:
First of all whats wrong with that dish? It serves its purpose doesnt it? haha Anyways I have ordered myself a dishwasher... it should arrive in jan 2010... I cant wait... I hate doing the dishes
-Brandon
Do you loan your dishwasher out? I'd love to have her here to do my dishes. Of course, I don't think I want to wait another year. I'm just going to have to make sure that wherever we move to in VA has a dishwasher.
I hate the dishes too! I did them by hand for 4 years and couldn't wait any longer for a dishwasher - but I think it's hilarious that he used the butter bowl!!!
LOL!! Love the new bowl! Creative!
I feel for you! I've gone 11 years out of 15 without a dishwasher!! I finally quit washing the dishes, and look what happened...I got a real dishwasher!
maybe your next place will have one...good luck!
Tara
Post a Comment