Green Greetings! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and lucky St. Patrick's Day. Ryan and I started our day of right with a big bowl of Lucky Charms:)
Chicago had it's St. Patrick's Day celebrations this past weekend. There was a parade and of course they dyed the river green. Here are a few pictures:
That's better:)
There were a lot of people downtown to celebrate. It was fun to see all the green outfits.
And of course, there are always people asking for money (in one form or another). Though I don't mind those that perform for it as much as those that just beg. There were a lot of drummers, a sax player, and a here's a guitar player. We liked his outfit:)
Chicago also has lots of art and sculptures. Here's a new one that we quite enjoyed.
It was too hard to get a picture without other people in it. I guess we'll have to go back when it's less crowded.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


6 comments:
Your blog is the greatest! It always makes me smile. My life is quite dull....but I'll keep bragging it up anyway!
Tara
I wonder where that sculpture came from. Key West used to have a sculpture just like it. It was about 30 feet tall. The one in Key West was on some sort of rotation program. I wonder if it is the same one. I sent you guys an invite to fill out a bracket with us. Did you get it?
What an awesome city to live in! That is cool they dye the river green! AWESOME!
I can't wait to be back in the states brandon and I are celebrating every Holiday full out from now on.
If they can dye the river green today, why can't they dye it blue the other 364 days of the year?
so how much food coloring do you think that takes??? lol whats new?
Post a Comment