Friday, March 6, 2009

Ready for Spring

It's 60 degrees today! It is so nice outside and the sun is shining. Ryan came and had a picnic lunch with me outside and we walked around campus. It makes such a difference to walk outside and have it be sunny and warm. I'm a much happier person. And after this weekend, I'll get even more sunshine because of daylights savings; so after work it will be light for longer.

We also only have two more weeks until Spring Break! Ryan and I will be going to Disney World!

He's never been and we found an amazing deal. The warm weather doesn't hurt either:) I'm looking forward to Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean.
After our 4 days in Florida, we're going to Alexandria to look at housing and try to set up a place for us to move to come May. It should be a fun, relaxing, yet productive spring break.

3 comments:

Tara said...

No fair! I'm being so very jealous!

I love the summers too! Winter's do me in! Just give me sunshine and the world's a better place!
Tara

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Now i'm jealous

Robert and Kristen said...

My brother and his family just went to Disney World in February and she suggests a few places to eat and things to do if you are interested. You can go to her blog from mine, they are listed under Todd and Mel. I hope you have fun! I would love to go with you.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive