The weather has really started to warm up, so on Saturday Ryan and I went to the zoo! It was a lot of fun just to be outside walking around and looking at all the animals together. Here are some of the animals to be found in Lincoln Park Zoo:

I hope you can tell what most of the animals are even if the pictures are somewhat small. It was a really great time to visit, most the animals were outside since the weather was so great. Ryan posed by a couple different animals: the warthogs and the monkeys (his choice! But kind of funny considering he has quite a bit in common with both:)
Ryan and Mel at the Lincoln Park Zoo!

2 comments:
I bet your Zoo is bigger than ours. Ady loves the Zoo so much. And yes we got the package.
Monkey picture is funny! Nice when school is over! Glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment