
It's been raining in Chicago for the past 3 days. I know the saying goes "April showers bring May flowers!" but enough rain already. Okay, admittedly I don't mind the rain that much.

What I do mind is having to keep buying umbrella's. Because it's so windy here in Chicago, most of our umbrella's have been ruined by the wind. And those that I've managed to keep in good condition, I lose on the bus:(



2 comments:
If if makes you feel better its raining in Hawaii too. Its been the coolest winter here in about 10years is what i hear. It was pouring yesterday and I totally thought I was going to get away with nobody coming to water aerobics since the pool is outdoors, but no such luck. A couple of smart ladies figured out that they work out in water...and a little rain wasn't gonna make a difference.
I can't believe it is almost moving time. I will miss you guys.
Post a Comment