Well, we got our apartment situation figured out. That means we will indeed be moving to Virginia the end of May AND have a place to live! It's nice to have that taken care of, now we just need to pack, clean, get a moving truck, change our address, cancel utilities and other things, say goodbye to friends, etc. And that's just the stuff to do before we leave- we'll have just as much to do when we get there. I never knew there were so many things that go into moving. I guess we are picking up our lives and taking them somewhere else. But no matter the hassle, we are both very excited to move.
Now onto more important news:
I am the winner!!! I won the NCAA bracket against all the Crockett's! Ha! Though my team didn't win the championship, at least they were in the championship game:) I had 44 picks right:) Booyah! I'm number 1, I'm number 1!
In other news:
Ryan passed the MPRE exam.
Both Ryan and Melanie are training to run the Wisconsin half-marathon on May 2nd.
And Mel only has 27 more days of work!

5 comments:
Congrats on all of it! Sounds exciting and it's all falling in place for you!
so you got the housing thing figured out...what does that mean, are you getting into the place you found or are you moving somewhere else all together?
Congrats on winning the NCAA bracket! (I came in second.) Isn't it nice to beat the Crocketts at their own game? :-)
Julie
We are going to move into the place we found. We like it (other than their weirdo policy) and we don't really want to look anymore. I'm tired of reading apartment reviews over and over again.
Beginners Luck! I can't believe a girl won again! It's some sort of curse or something.
Robe
Post a Comment