Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Yesterday was Ryan's birthday. He's now 26! We went out last weekend and got some dessert with some friends, but that's all we did. We are waiting to have his birthday party until next Sunday. That way we can have his birthday party and his graduation party at the same time and with his family:)
Ryan graduates Sunday, May 17th and I'm so very proud of him. He works so hard at school and does an amazing job. He won't really 'fess up to being brilliant, but don't let that fool you because he is! He makes everything look so easy. He's in the top 15% of his class, he's been on law review, his paper is getting published, he's had 2 successful summer associate jobs, he has a job in August(Huge deal since everyone else we know has been deferred or something else just as crazy because of the economy), and all this while being a caring and supportive husband. I love that Ryan is true to himself no matter what. I love that's he's hard working, athletic, tall, and care-free. He's fun, genuine, honest and sensitive; I love that about him too. Mostly, I love that he's mine:)

Happy Birthday Ryan!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive