Monday, May 4, 2009

Wisconsin Half-Marathon

On Saturday, Ryan and I ran the Wisconsin Half-Marathon in Kenosha. It was a great day for the race and I'm really glad we did it. There was a group of us from Hyde Park that went up together and ran.

Max & Danielle Barker, Whitney Hale, Diana O'Dell, Ryan & Melanie
Katie Jensen, Melissa Resch, Sarah Beer


Melanie's Time: 2:15:17
Ryan's Time: 2:22:17

It was fun and really good for us to do, but next time we plan to train better.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Umm, I'm embarrassed that you put my time. Although for not training at all, I'm glad I made it at all :)

Robert and Kristen said...

You are both AMAZING! I don't think I could ever do that, I am proud of myself for running 3 miles without dying!

Cassie said...

Congratulations you guys! That's awesome.

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

how fun! way to go!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive