Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Attorney!

We found out Thursday that Ryan passed the Bar Exam!!!

Way to go Ryan! I am so proud of you. I knew you would pass.
It's such a relief knowing that he passed. Now he can focus on work and no more studying:)

6 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

Yay! What an amazing accomplishment. You should be proud. Way to go, Ryan!!

Robert and Kristen said...

Now you can start sucking souls!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Ryan!

Brenda said...

Good Job Ryan!!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Adam VT said...

Congrats, way to pass it on the first try! It is great to have a worry lifted about what your going to be doing in the future, isn't it? I think we are just starting to get to that stage!
`Kasey

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

Congrats way to go! Now it's time to celebrate!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive