Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Visit to the Mall (shopping)

This weekend Mel and I went to a mall just to spend some time together and look around and figure out where some stores are and what's near us. ("The mall" refers to the National Mall in DC, the touristy area between the capital and the Lincoln Memorial. So, when referring to a shopping mall, you can't just say that you went to the mall, you have to specify. We went to Tyson's Galleria)

I think our first tipoff that it might be a bit expensive should have been that we entered the mall through a Niemann Marcus, and just outside that was a Versace. (or that it's called a "galleria," not a "mall.") Followed by many other name brands I've only heard of in movies. Mel found a few handbags in the 2-3k range that she liked. And some dresses that didn't have price tags. But my favorite was in the center of the mall, they had some new cars on display. And we're not talking Toyota's or Hummer's or even Cadillacs. I've attached some pictures for your enjoyment.









Anyway, hope all is well with all of you.

Ryan and Mel

1 comment:

Robert and Kristen said...

An excellent post. Commendations all around. I'll take the Maserati...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive