Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Treadle Works Store!

Yes, we are opening the store Halloween weekend! Come check it out:

The store is an add-on to my mom's business, K-Screens and Stitches. It has some of the items I have made and a lot of things from my mom's business. I hope it works out okay. Right now we are still finishing up a few of the construction things on the store. We will be able to move into the store on Wednesday. It will be really busy but we're determined to make it work. We're excited to get the store up and running. I am going to try and make my part of the business a little more professional by getting some new equipment and producing more decorative merchandise. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in the store, please comment!
Anyway, the store is located in Morgan at 215 E. State St. It's right on the main road and is easy to find. On Saturday, Halloween, we'll have games for the kids to play and the first 50 trick-or-treaters get to design their own free t-shirt. We hope to see a lot of people come through the store and see what we're all about:) Right now the website is still under construction, but I'll post some pictures of the store here when we get things organized.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive